Re: [Exim] System message & transport filtering

Top Pagina
Auteur: Christopher Curtis
Aan: Odhiambo Washington
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] System message & transport filtering
On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> In the environment where I work, 99.98% user M$ Outlock and have no
> idea what the 'headers' mean. They just wouldn't see it. If it's in
> the Unix world, then the executables are 'nothin' IMHO.
>
> There was a list member who saved these attachments in a folder with the
> recipient's name and sent out a mail to the recipient to contact him so
> as to be given his attachment. Maybe you want that. You will get that in the
> achives of this list.

What I want is something more like this - I want to scan all messages, but
at that point, the only thing I can modify are the headers. So I insert a
header that I want to key off later, to send them a new email during
delivery. I don't want to put it in a seperate folder, but if the
automatic email thing works without having to scan the entire message
body, that's exactly what I am looking for.

Chris