Re: [Exim] root's .procmailrc

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joseph Kezar
A: Christopher Curtis, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] root's .procmailrc
It passed the file requirements set out in require_files = require_files = $local_part:$home/.procmailrc
becuase it spawned a new process. "Child process of procmail_pipe transport returned 77".
The director was satisfied with the initial permission changes. Now its is having a hard time spawning a new
process.
I think its because of this line in the transport:
user = $local_part
effectivly setting user = root and trying to spawn a /usr/bin/procmail process as root.
Somewhere other than .procmailrc there is a security setting keeping exim from allowing root processes to run
inside as a child process.