[Exim] directors order

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joseph Kezar
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] directors order
In my directors I have
1st
  an LDAP aliasing director for rfc822MailGroups(works)
2nd
  a /etc/aliases sytem aliases director(works)
3rd
  a localuser director that resembels:
    driver = localuser
    transport = local_delivery (which also works)

My problem. When I try to insert a procmail director at the top. One
like this:
procmail:
driver = localuser
transport = procmail_pipe
require_files = ${lookup ldap {ldap://localhost/ou=People,o=Vermont
Department of
Corrections,c=US?homeDirectory?sub?(uid=${local_part})}}/.procmailrc
*This works. As long as $user/.procmailrc file exists.
if the require_files command fails(due to the lack of a .procmailrc
file in the users home directory) it doesn't continue on to the last
three directors(listed above).
It never makes its way to localuser.
I get an error in /var/log/exim_mainlog like the following

15s3vS-0003hi-00 == jkezar@??? D=procmail defer
(-1): file existence defer in procmail director: Permission denied
How do I get it to use the procmail director if .procmailrc exists and
go to the next director if it doesn't
Thanks,

--
Joseph Kezar