Re: [Exim] Running Commands

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Joseph Kezar
A: Greg Ward
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Running Commands
Okay, I did what you said and simplified my script.
It generated a /tmp/msg823 file! So far so good.
The newly created file has UID=mail and GID=mail.
What I am trying to accomplish:
- A means for one of our users to log into a CGI webpage and set there vacation message and turn their
.forward files vaction method on.
- CGIs are run as either "nobody" or "httpd" so I can't write a CGI to handle this functionality.
- So in my CGIs I am generating an email message with all the users input about what they want their
.vacation.msg to say
- Then in the CGI I email autoreply@??? and here is where Exim jumps into action!.
- Exim picks it up and sees that "autoreply" is in /etc/aliases
- Exim then needs to run a script
- The script needs to create a file chowned as $user(the user that sent the email)
So what you where saying about setting up a director and setting the "user" attribute would work.
Note: The script is /usr/local/bin/generate_reply is 0110 so all /etc/passwd can execute it
Perhaps you could give me some pointers on writting this director and transport?

Thank You,
Joseph Kezar