Re: [Exim] SMTP-AUTH via Cyrus-SASL pwcheck daemon

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Alexander Sabourenkov
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] SMTP-AUTH via Cyrus-SASL pwcheck daemon
On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, Alexander Sabourenkov wrote:

> If anyone is interested, I've made a patch against Exim-3.33 which
> implements SMTP-AUTH via Cyrus-SASL pwcheck daemon.

I have added a similar thing for Radius authentication to Exim 4.

>     server_condition = "${lookup pwcheck {$1:$2}{1}{0}}"

The Radius check syntax is done as a condition, like PAM:

      ${if radius{args}{1}{0}}

I think this is more logical than a lookup.

> If anyone is interested, will be happy to post the patch itself.

If you send it to me, I'll see if I can integrate it in a similar way to
Radius and PAM. Then you can test it when the Exim 4 alpha comes out.

(Previously, I tried to test everything I added to Exim, but I can't keep
up with all these different authentication methods.)

Philip