Re: [Exim] Regular Expression

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tabor J. Wells
Aan: Matthew Bell
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Regular Expression
On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 11:12:11PM +0100,
Matthew Bell <matthew@???> is thought to have said:

> How exactly do I use regular expressions in exim? I can see how to use them
> in domain lists...but not in string expansion, or do I need to use perl?

RTFM. The Exim Specification Chapter 8 is entitled "Regular Expressions".
It refers to the PCRE documention which is located in the doc subdirectory
of your Exim source tree.

You may also want to look at Chapter 9 of the Exim Spec. which is the
chapter on string expansions.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality