Re: [Exim] Sending mail to other domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
Para: Craig Pickup
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Sending mail to other domains
On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 01:06:04PM +0100,
Craig Pickup <c.pickup@???> is thought to have said:

> I have exim v3.13 installed on a Redhat 7.1 Linux machine. It is running
> fine from the point of view of receiving email from elsewhere and
> delivering it to local pop accounts on all the specified local domains.
>
> However I have a problem sending mail out via scripts on the Web server
> running on the same box. The scripts appear to be working fine and will
> send mail to addresses on the local domains, but any emails sent to
> addresses on non-local domains seems to not get sent.
>
> I have tried to find the answer to what setting might be causing this but
> have had no luck to date.
>
> If any one has any suggestions as to what I need to change to resolve the
> problem I would be most grateful.

What do your exim log files say? What happens when you try to do the same
thing your script is doing by hand? I suspect that these will give you a
hint about what is wrong.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality