Re: [Exim] Webmin module for Exim?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Richard rebel
Para: Carl B. Constantine
CC: Exim-Users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Webmin module for Exim?
Hello Carl (and list),

Yes, I have begun. Unfortunately, I have had little time to work on this
due to my volunteer efforts for the WTC disaster (I live in NYC and have
been helping set up computer systems for displaced businesses). It's also
taking a while because the config file is difficult to parse

eg:

no_smtp_verity == not_smtp_verify == "smtp_verify = false"
Stuff like continuation lines
My requirement that comments be handled in a way that they are retained
    near the directives they originally were found.
Macro expansion

I actually have the basic structure of a module completed and have nearly
completed a configuration file parser class (perl). I worked on the
module a bit last Sat and prolly will do some work this weekend as well.

So far, I expect something usefull enough to start, stop, basic stuff, and
to parse and edit certain things in the config within two weeks. At that
time, I'll place the project up for others to test and contribute.

Best,

Richard F. Rebel