[Exim] Sending mail to other domains

Top Pagina
Auteur: Craig Pickup
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Sending mail to other domains
Hi

I have exim v3.13 installed on a Redhat 7.1 Linux machine. It is running
fine from the point of view of receiving email from elsewhere and
delivering it to local pop accounts on all the specified local domains.

However I have a problem sending mail out via scripts on the Web server
running on the same box. The scripts appear to be working fine and will
send mail to addresses on the local domains, but any emails sent to
addresses on non-local domains seems to not get sent.

I have tried to find the answer to what setting might be causing this but
have had no luck to date.

If any one has any suggestions as to what I need to change to resolve the
problem I would be most grateful.

Craig Pickup

Genoot Ltd
17 Gateway Business Centre