[Exim] Re: Routing per user

Autor: Stuart Mackintosh
A: Laborczi Pál, exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Re: Routing per user
Hi,

I have this working. I dont know if it is the best way but it works
fine. I have it operating per domain but I think much the same could be
achieved per user. (My requirement changed mid flow!)

I have no domains set as local so all addresses are passed to the
routers. This is the router that catches the remote smtp.

Query:
QUERY_FIND_SMTP_TARGET = SELECT concat(target_host," byname") FROM
isp.mail_routing_domain WHERE domain LIKE '$domain' LIMIT 1

## Forward domain mail to remote host if domain requires it.
Send_to_remote_host:
        driver = domainlist
        transport = remote_smtp
        route_query = QUERY_FIND_SMTP_TARGET
        search_type = mysql

then I have an sql table with a target_host field which holds the remote
hostname or IP and a domain field. If you change the domain for the full
address, this should fit your needs.

Good Luck (And if you find a better way, let me know!)