[Exim] host_certs_accept_relay ?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dirk Slaghekke
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] host_certs_accept_relay ?

Probably I'm kind of blind again, but I cannot find the right
configuration parameter to allow certain hosts/users to relay whatever
IP-address they have.

I have host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxs IP and his certificate in the file
"certs". It works and the host(its certification) is recognized and
it is permitted to relay.

But actually I want all hosts to be allowed to relay, no matter what
IP-Address they come from provided that there certification is in the
file "certs".

So I was looking for something similar to
host_auth_accept_relay = *
but instead of using "smtp auth" the certs in /usr/local/exim/certs
are used.

Thanks for any help in advance

Dirk

-----
host_auth_accept_relay = *
auth_always_advertise = true

tls_verify_hosts = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
tls_verify_certificates = /usr/local/exim/certs
tls_advertise_hosts = *
host_accept_relay = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx