Re: [Exim] Problem saving filtered email.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ryan Tracey
Para: exim-users@exim.org
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Problem saving filtered email.
Thanks. That did indeed give me the kickstart I needed. In exim.conf I found what you had
outlined below. I then took at closer look at the FM and added this:

message_filter_file_transport = address_file

'address_file' is the name of the file transport.

Previously, I think I put 2 and 2 together and got 22 ;-)

Thanks again.

Regards,
Ryan