Re: [Exim] Exim configuration question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: P Kirk
Para: Ruth Ivimey-Cook
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim configuration question
On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 10:30:46AM +0100, Ruth Ivimey-Cook wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I would like some help configuring Exim (3.20) to reject messages sent
>addressed to me at my Demon ISP domain, as I now get my mail using
>fetchmail or (when I'm online) direct through an MX record in my own
>domain's DNS record. Sadly, the spammers keep sending mail to my old Demon
>account, and I'd like to reject it all.
>
>difficult, I don't want to refuse messages to postmaster at the Demon

# postamster
if $h_To: contains postmaster
then save $home/yourmailbox
endif

# yourdomain.com
if $h_Received: contains "you@???"
then save $home/yourmailbox
finish endif

# Definite spam
if not delivered then
save $home/junkmail
seen mail to $return_path from postmaster@??? return message subje
ct "This mail was rejected as not to a known user"
endif

>On a slightly different topic, but again with a view to reducing spam, is
>there a way to reject messages on sender address (as for "sender_reject")

# Definite spam
if $h_From: contains "spam@???"
or $h_Subject: contains "Credit cards"
then save $home/junkmail
seen mail to $return_path from postmaster@??? return message subje
ct "This mail was rejected as on SPAM blacklist"
endif