Re: [Exim] exim 4

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: erkan yanar
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] exim 4
On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, erkan yanar wrote:

> i just bought the exim-book and started to explore it.
> reading this list and hearing about exim 4 to come,
> i wonder if someone could tell me which of the chapters
> in the book (if any) are going to be obsolete?

I have nearly completed a document giving a brief description of what's
changed in Exim 4. I propose to make this public very soon, because so
many people are interested. Maybe even later today.

Probably no chapters of the book will be entirely obsoleted, but some
will certainly have large chunks that have to be rewritten.