Re: [Exim] errors_copy from a file?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] errors_copy from a file?
On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Marc Haber wrote:

> errors_copy = "baduser@??? blackhole@localhost : \
>           *@* postmaster@localhost"

> seems to do what I want, with blackhole locally aliased to
> :blackhole:.
>
> I have two questions about this:
>
> (1)
> Is there a more straightforward method to turn off bounce copies to
> postmaster for a certain bounce recipient than sending the bounces to
> a locally blackholed address?

I don't think so. errors_copy is, I think, a relatively little used
facility. Anybody else on this list using errors_copy?

> (2)
> Is there a possibility to read the errors_copy data from a file?

TFM says the domain can be anything in a domain list. Have you
tried *@lsearch;/some/file ?

In Exim 4, the first part of each item in an errors_copy list is treated
as an address list, so that allows all those kinds of lookup.