[Exim] two questions

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Cherubini Enrico
Para: exim
Asunto: [Exim] two questions
Hi there,
I'm installing exim on a fresh box, I ever used sendmail for the other
mailserver, but I want to switch to exim for the new one. I need 2 things
that I'm able to do with sendmail:
1) all mails that are sent to user@domain have to go
   a) to an inbox called, ie, user.do (then via pop3/imap users give user.do
      as login)
   or
   b) to an inbox called user@domain
with sendmail I use virtusertable option to do that
2) all mails for particular domain have to be sent to a particular host, if
up, or queued waiting for ETRN.I do that in sendmail in virtusertable with
the command:
%1@domain    %1@???

How to do these ?

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

``I think he has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his company, an arrogance
    that derives from power and unalloyed success, with no leavening hard
 experience, no reverses,'' Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson says of Bill Gates.