Re: [Exim] Don't use my last Spam Filter Example!

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Don't use my last Spam Filter Example!
On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 07:49:26PM +0100, P Kirk wrote:
> http://colondot.net/mbm/mailfilter.shtml

Is being referenced by someone else after so much shameless plugging a true
road to fame? :-)

Actually, the *really* clever bit in that stuff is storing state, but hey,
I was quite pleased with the scoring bits, it does allow you to tune things
in a more interesting way.

I had a script auto-generating the one-time addresses off the web page, and
I could do tracking based on certain properties of the address.

There were actually very few scoring failures, but then most of them were
trapped by the rejections based on the MAPS Relay Spam Stopper list.

MBM