Re: [Exim] Relay Options

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jason Robertson
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Relay Options
On Sun, 7 Oct 2001, Jason Robertson wrote:

> Philip in future versions of exim, could you make following changes, so that global relays become
> harder to do, if not impossible.
>
> disable * for:
> host_accept_relay =

It's all different in Exim 4. There's no host_accept_relay option any
more. It is all done by Access Control Lists.

As always, with more power comes more chance to do damage. It isn't any
longer that easy to make the change you request. I'd rather wait till
I've published the spec so that everybody has the same knowledge, before
discussing this point more.