[Exim] Exim 3.33 on Mandrake 8.1: SysV Init Script??

Author: Johannes M. Posel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim 3.33 on Mandrake 8.1: SysV Init Script??
Hello dear exim users,

      I installed Exim 3.33 today on a new Mandrake 8.1 installation.
      It works, including AUTH, fine with just an inconvenience.
      The tar.gz source archive does not provide an init.d-script that
      I could use to start Exim when the system (re)boots.

      Yes, I looked at the archives, and yes I know there's one
      mentionned, but it doesnt work ("loadproc: command not found").

      So I'd be thankfull for any help or any tips! Thanks!

Best regards,
 Johannes                            mailto:jmp@its-toasted.org
--
Cannot open file "D:\kekse.txt"