[Exim] Odd delivery problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dave Brooks
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Odd delivery problem
Greetings,

I've noticed a strange delivery problem with my exim configuration.
Basically, I'm getting the following line appearing in my exim log:

2001-10-05 17:35:30 15pcd0-0002S3-00 == db@???
ery defer (13): Permission denied: failed to chdir to /home/db

...this appears after delivery has been attempted to that user (in this
case, 'db'). I've noticed similar incidents in the mailing list involving
root, however the never_users variable in my exim.conf file only specifies
root, not the db user. I am, however, attempting to use cyrus-deliver to
deliver email instead of procmail. The following it my local_delivery:

local_delivery:
        driver = pipe
        command = "/usr/cyrus/bin/deliver ${local_part}"
        return_path_add
        return_output
        prefix = ""
        user = cyrus

anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this problem? If you need
anymore information from me, feel free to ask. Thanks!

-Dave

--
david a. brooks
* systems administrator