RE: [Exim] Ip address list 2 cdb

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Bernard Stern
Para: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Ip address list 2 cdb
On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 01:35:21 -0500 "Karl Schmidt" wrote:

> I think we are still missing each other - I'm want to go from an IP address
> list not an alias list to a CDB.

> The cdbmake command expects a key and data for each address - what would the
> key be and what form does the data have to be in? text or binary?

> Perhaps there is no data just a list of keys? - but them what form would the
> keys be in, in that case?

If I understand you well, you want a list of keys, you are only interested
wheras some item matches a key in the list or not, a boolean answer.
Well that's easy, just ignore completely the data. The format of the
(key,data) pair is explained at http://cr.yp.to/cdb.html.

This is an example:

# Format needed for cdbmake input:
#
# +7,0:alucard->
# +12,0:alucard.imap->
# +19,0:carbone.Mac support->
# +39,0:carbone.Mac support.Erweitern Mac guide->
#
# More information on CDB including format in cdb-0.75 package.
# One must be careful that the end of record character is
# a line-feed and not a \n.

The

alucard
alucard.imap

being the keys.

HTH,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???