Re: [Exim] receiver_verify_*

Top Pagina
Auteur: David Corbin
Aan: Philip Hazel, Greg Ward
CC: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] receiver_verify_*
Ok. It works. Thanks very much. I don't mean to be so thick headed.

Although it is in the manual, I'm still kind of flabergasted (though
grateful) to find out that while processing a list A:!B is different from
!B:A (at least that's the way I read the manual).

I'll plead honest mistake on trying to use address_list instead of
host_list, and if you'l look in the documentation, the reference to 7.12
(domains, where this behavior is explained in detail) is not as strong in
7.13 Address lists as it is in 7.15 Adderss lists.

Thanks very much for your help.

David Corbin