Re: [Exim] Mail Masquerade

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nathan
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Mail Masquerade
So far I've added the following section to exim.conf
immediately following the "system_aliases"
director. Only the "file" line is different from the
"system_aliases" director.
I've created the "exim.forward" file it refers to
using the same format as the "aliases" file.

forward_aliasing:
driver = aliasfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
file = /etc/exim.forward
search_type = lsearch

Does this look like it would work?
I'm studying, but still can't find anything that
explains what the file_transport & pipe_transport
lines do. The Exim Specification Document leaves me
clueless.

Nathan