[Exim] Re: refused relay (host)

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Grant Cullen
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] Re: refused relay (host)
Murphy reached out and touched our site. Two versions of exim were
installed. The mailer daemon itself was running from /usr/local/exim/bin
while the other version was in the path of the root user, /usr/sbin/exim.
There were 2 configuration files, the one I was changing was not being
referenced by the daemon, so my command line test worked but they didn't
work for real. I only realised this after I had put a command line exim
into the background and did a ps list. Two different paths.

The actual which I initially implemented but did not work, for the above
reason, was to add the new domain to local_domains in the correct config
file and everything worked fine.

Grant Cullen

Grant Cullen wrote:

> I am confused as to why exim believes this should be a relay and not a
> local delivery. The original configuration is set up receive mail for
> libertyrms.com. This works fine, I am trying to accept mail to
> libertyrms.info. The libertyrms.com dns was copied to creatre a
> libertyrms.info changing all .com to .info.
>
> I have searched this list and tried the suggestions but with no change.
>
> The full message I am getting is:
>
> 2001-09-26 14:59:46 refused relay (host) to <grant@???> from
> <grant@???> H=(anik.libertyrms.com) [66.46.52.35]
>
> I am getting similar messages from other domains also.
>
> >From my exim.config, comments removed only the first section
>
> rfc1413_hosts=!0.0.0.0/0
> host_auth_accept_relay = !10.1.1.0/24
> qualify_domain = libertyrms.com
> primary_hostname = mail.libertyrms.com
> local_domains =
> localhost:libertyrms.com:libertyrms.net:libertyrms.info:afilias.net
> local_domains_include_host = true
> local_domains_include_host_literals = true
> relay_domains = none
> never_users = root
> host_accept_relay = localhost : 10.0.0.0/8
> percent_hack_domains=libertyrms.net:libertyrms.com:libertyrms.info
> trusted_users = mail
> smtp_verify = false
> gecos_pattern = ^([^,:]*)
> gecos_name = $1
> smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 100
> freeze_tell_mailmaster = true
> received_header_text = "Received: \
>          ${if def:sender_rcvhost {from ${sender_rcvhost}\n\t}\
>          {${if def:sender_ident {from ${sender_ident} }}\
>          ${if def:sender_helo_name {(helo=${sender_helo_name})\n\t}}}}\
>          by ${primary_hostname} \
>          ${if def:received_protocol {with ${received_protocol}}} \
>          (Exim ${version_number} #${compile_number} (Debian))\n\t\
>          id ${message_id}\
>          ${if def:received_for {\n\tfor <$received_for>}}"
> log_level = 10
> log_rewrites = true
> end

> As a related issue, maybe, when I send mail to libertyrms.info from
> inside the mail does not deliver until I issue the command
>
> exim -Mc

Grant Cullen
System Administrator  grant@???
Liberty RMS           416-646-3304  x101
www.libertyrms.com