RE: [Exim] Pipe command.

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Jorge Oliveira
CC: Matthew Byng-Maddick, exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Pipe command.
On Wed, 2001-10-03 at 23:23, Jorge Oliveira wrote:
> >If the script is getting executed, this is what it will be passed. It is
> >up to you to parse it, and extract the information you need from it.
>
> Well, the command "| php -q /home/webfrogg/omega.php" is in fact executed
> but in the PHP script I have the script listing all variables received and
> only the following Environment Variables are there:
>
> LOCAL_PART => y
> LOGNAME => y
> USER => y
> DOMAIN => webfroggie.com
> HOME =>
> MESSAGE_ID => E15ouMV-0005p5-00
> PATH => /usr/bin
> QUALIFY_DOMAIN => dolphin.nocdns.com
> SENDER => admin@???
> SHELL => /bin/sh
>
> There is now message...

That would be in the script arguments, not the environment variables.
Remember this isn't running under a web server so your command line
arguments are not getting magiced into any environment variables.

Also you are trying to pass chunks of the message in as arguments, but
you will also get the complete message in on standard input (you need to
read that otherwise you will get a SIGPIPE when you exit).

This isn't an exim problem - its a basic php programming issue.

    Nigel.