RE: [Exim] Pipe command.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jorge Oliveira
Para: Matthew Byng-Maddick
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] Pipe command.
>If the script is getting executed, this is what it will be passed. It is
>up to you to parse it, and extract the information you need from it.

Well, the command "| php -q /home/webfrogg/omega.php" is in fact executed
but in the PHP script I have the script listing all variables received and
only the following Environment Variables are there:

LOCAL_PART => y
LOGNAME => y
USER => y
DOMAIN => webfroggie.com
HOME =>
MESSAGE_ID => E15ouMV-0005p5-00
PATH => /usr/bin
QUALIFY_DOMAIN => dolphin.nocdns.com
SENDER => admin@???
SHELL => /bin/sh

There is now message...

>Perhaps you need to understand what you want to do first?

What I want is to let a PHP script take actions according to the messages
received... I just don't understand why isn't the message being parsed to
the script...

Once again, thanks!

Jorge Oliveira
admin@???