[Exim] LDAP Optimisation

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Adam Cassar
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [Exim] LDAP Optimisation
Hi All,

Does anyone have any optimisation tips for LDAP and EXIM?

I am using LDAP extensively in my configuration, and it works
beautifully, but as can be expected it does not scale terribly well.

I use LDAP in local_domains, aliasfile director's and the like. However
as each step often involves an LDAP lookup, is there a way to get all
the LDAP information at the start of the delivery process, and just use
those values as it proceeds through the cycles (local_domains,
directors, transports)?

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Can I post my exim configuration to the list for comment?