[Exim] LDAP

Top Pagina
Auteur: Joseph Kezar
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] LDAP
Help!
I want to search ldap for a particular DN(cn=mis). Then I want to use
that value to search ldap for all the instances of memberPfGroup=DN and
extract the mail attribute from all of these entries.

Finally send the piece of email to all of these mail attributes.
How can I do this. I have seen NO working examples ANYWHERE of
search_type = ldapdn and then use what that returns to start another
lookup.
My O'Rielly book says ldapm permits the results to contain more than one
entry, but how do I use these entries and generate a list of people to
mail to!!

Joseph Kezar
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
Vermont Department of Corrections