[Exim] Exim 4 wishlist

Autor: Marc Perkel
A: Philip Hazel, exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Exim 4 wishlist
Here's another wish for filtering that I would really want if possible. this should be easy to code.
Right not my spam filter looks like this:

if $h_subject: contains "Spam Free Emails"
or $h_subject: contains "Accept Credit Cards"
or $h_subject: contains "Weight loss Offer"
or $h_subject: contains "ADV "
or $h_subject: contains "[ADV]"
or $h_subject: contains "ADV:"
or $h_subject: contains "Lowest Mortgage Rates"
or $h_subject: contains "Free Pics" ......

What I would live to have is

if $h_subject: contains /etc/mail/prohibited_subject_list

where if I specify a file name it tests each member of the list looking for a true result for contains (or begin - matches
- etc). This would allow me to create a serious spam filter.

What I would probably do is create several lists and a point system and eack list would contain words with different point
values. I know this would be processor intensive, but I have a lot of processor power and little time to deal with spam. If
you had this feature, people would switch to exim just for that.