Re: [Exim] Large email lists and performance

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dan Egli
Aan: Marc Perkel, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Large email lists and performance
Are you somehow dumping the messages into Exim's Que or are you piping them
to sendmail? I have a script that I use that calls exim to pass a message on
to 5 different people and the time from execution to the time when the
message shows up in the inbox can be measured in seconds, on one hand. I'm
not dumping into Exim's Que. I actually call exim, i.e. exim user@??? <
message_contents.txt

Simple enough.