RE: [Exim] Ip address list 2 cdb

Author: Karl Schmidt
To: 'Sheldon Hearn', Exim \(E-mail\)
Subject: RE: [Exim] Ip address list 2 cdb
Yes I understand that BUT -

What form of data base does Exim expect?

What would the key name be?

A list of IP addresses could be in text or binary? (I'm betting text ie
123.456.789.123)

If it is text, would Exim accept the slash format i.e. 123.456.789.123/24 ?
(I doubt it)

But the big question is what key does Exim expect for and IP address list?

Karl Schmidt (ks150)     EMail Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street     Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049       FAX(785) 841-0434