[Exim] refused relay (host)

Top Pagina
Auteur: Grant Cullen
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] refused relay (host)
I am confused as to why exim believes this should be a relay and not a
local delivery. The original configuration is set up receive mail for
libertyrms.com. This works fine, I am trying to accept mail to
libertyrms.info. The libertyrms.com dns was copied to creatre a
libertyrms.info changing all .com to .info.

I have searched this list and tried the suggestions but with no change.

The full message I am getting is:

2001-09-26 14:59:46 refused relay (host) to <grant@???> from
<grant@???> H=(anik.libertyrms.com) [66.46.52.35]

I am getting similar messages from other domains also.

From my exim.config, comments removed only the first section

rfc1413_hosts=!0.0.0.0/0
host_auth_accept_relay = !10.1.1.0/24
qualify_domain = libertyrms.com
primary_hostname = mail.libertyrms.com
local_domains =
localhost:libertyrms.com:libertyrms.net:libertyrms.info:afilias.net
local_domains_include_host = true
local_domains_include_host_literals = true
relay_domains = none
never_users = root
host_accept_relay = localhost : 10.0.0.0/8
percent_hack_domains=libertyrms.net:libertyrms.com:libertyrms.info
trusted_users = mail
smtp_verify = false
gecos_pattern = ^([^,:]*)
gecos_name = $1
smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 100
freeze_tell_mailmaster = true
received_header_text = "Received: \
         ${if def:sender_rcvhost {from ${sender_rcvhost}\n\t}\
         {${if def:sender_ident {from ${sender_ident} }}\
         ${if def:sender_helo_name {(helo=${sender_helo_name})\n\t}}}}\
         by ${primary_hostname} \
         ${if def:received_protocol {with ${received_protocol}}} \
         (Exim ${version_number} #${compile_number} (Debian))\n\t\
         id ${message_id}\
         ${if def:received_for {\n\tfor <$received_for>}}"
log_level = 10
log_rewrites = true
end

As a related issue, maybe, when I send mail to libertyrms.info from
inside the mail does not deliver until I issue the command

exim -Mc

begin:vcard
n:Cullen;Grant
tel;fax:416-646-3305
tel;work:416-646-3304 - extension 101
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Liberty RMS;Systems
adr:;;87 Mowat Ave.;Toronto;ON;M6K 3E3;CANADA
version:2.1
email;internet:grant@???
title:System Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-5312