RE: [Exim] Status of Exim 4

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: eltonic40, Paul Tansom
CC: exim-users

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Paul Tansom wrote:

> I was just about to offer similar - I am more than happy to help proof reading
> the docs or something to help out. Since I have switched to Exim I have been
> more than happy with it, so if I can put something back then let me know.

Thanks for the offers, but at the moment I can't use any help. I have to
go through the rough notes I handwrote over the last 8 months, and turn
them into electronic documentation of all the changes that have been
made. Once that's done, I'll make an alpha release that includes both
code and documentation - and all testing and proof-reading will be very
welcome.

Philip