Re: [Exim] Re: Has orbs gone crazy?

Top Pagina
Auteur: michael
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Re: Has orbs gone crazy?
> ORBS has died long ago - shut down after lawsuits. The few remaining
> secondaries are tired of broken setups which keep trying to query a zone
> that's not being served at all - so they are serving the zone again, BUT
> returning 127.0.0,2 with long TTLs for every lookup.
>
> Stop querying ORBS - there's lots more blacklists you can use at
> http://relays.osirusoft.com

I am currently looking for new DNS-based RBLs that allow to make zone
transfers. I have no problem with signing that I don't distribute the
zone further. Any experience?

mail-abuse wants money now and their fee structure does not respect
large ISPs, plus my request for an offer for our site never got answered.
So that's out of the question for me.

ORBS is dead and so far all successors either don't do zone transfers
or never responded to the offer of running a public secondary server,
despite claiming they are looking for one. If I can't get the zone,
I can't use the RBL due to my mail volume.

Michael