Re: [Exim] Ip address list 2 cdb

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
To: Karl Schmidt
CC: Exim \(E-mail\)
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Ip address list 2 cdb

On Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:12:26 EST, "Karl Schmidt" wrote:

> Or at least ell me what the source file has to be like (binary but
> with what format?) so I can write one.

Your question is answered in the documentation supplied with Exim. The
following is quoted from the Exim Specification:

    http://www.pobox.com/~djb/cdb.html

    The cdb distribution is not needed in order to build Exim with cdb
    support, as the code for reading cdb files is included directly in
    Exim itself. However, no means of building or testing cdb files
    is provided with Exim because these are available within the cdb
    distribution.

Reading that, I'd check the referenced web page, and be happy at the
first mention of cdbmake. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.