[Exim] Spam2IP for Outlook2K

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Karl Schmidt
A: Exim \(E-mail\)
Asunto: [Exim] Spam2IP for Outlook2K
I wrote a VB Macro for Outlook2000 that may be of use to others here.

Spa2IP is a macro for outlook2000 that creates a special "Dump Spam" folder
That allows one to move spam to the folder. Once there, it waits for new
email to arrive (incase you goofed!- you can pull the mail back out of the
'Dump Spam' folder) it gets the senders IP placed into the file of your
choice and then the SPAM is PERMANENTLY DELETED. This allows using the IP to
block further spam from this IP. I'm assuming that you are running Win2K -
as I haven't tested on anything else.

Download link is at http://xtronics.com/exim

The way I run this is by putting the IP directly in a blocked file that Exim
uses. This way one can quickly stop the spam from a new IP.

BTW I HATE VB

Karl Schmidt (ks150)     EMail Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street     Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049       FAX(785) 841-0434