Re: [Exim] Re: Maildrop with Exim!

Top Pagina
Auteur: Tabor J. Wells
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Re: Maildrop with Exim!
On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 11:26:38AM +0530,
Suresh Ramasubramanian <mallet@???> is thought to have said:

> +++ Wahib Nackad [exim-users] <28/09/01 05:48 +0000>:
> > I'm curious to know if some one on the list has already integrated Maildrop
> > with Exim! I know that Procmail is already supported and example exist on
> > the Exim Website but nothing appear to be available for Maildrop.
>
> A .forward file calling maildrop would do the trick I guess, just like for
> procmail?

You could do that or you could do it directly from within exim.

I'd think that a transport like:

# delivery by maildrop, local users with .mailfilter files only
maildrop_pipe:
driver = pipe
command = "/usr/local/bin/maildrop"
user = ${local_part}

and a director like:

# Use maildrop only if a ~/.mailfilter file exists, and maildrop exists.
maildrop:
driver = localuser
require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.mailfilter:+/usr/local/bin/maildrop
user = ${local_part}
transport = maildrop_pipe

should do the job.

But since I don't run maildrop myself, I have no way to test the above.

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality