Re: [Exim] Best antivirus software with exim

Top Pagina
Auteur: Hilko Bengen
Aan: Tom Kistner
CC: Marc Haber, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Best antivirus software with exim
Tom Kistner <tom@???> writes:

> > Both these issues have been addressed in Hilko's amavis-ng which
> > is scheduled to appear on amavis CVS RSN.
>
> So it is not available ATM ?

No, and it's going to need some more work after it has been put into
CVS, too.

> > >Exiscan does not require transports or directors. It is
> > >completely transparent to exim.
> >
> > amavis-ng with exim modules runs from a system filter.
>
> Good. One more way to do it.

I have now had a look at exiscan. Its approach is interesting, too.
Might be possible to implement something like this for the more
modular AMaViS, too.

-Hilko

--
Afternoon, n.:
    That part of the day we spend worrying about how we wasted the