RE: [Exim] password authentication (PAM)

Inizio della pagina
Autore: eltonic40
To: exim-users
Oggetto: RE: [Exim] password authentication (PAM)
Well, currently I am up and running with a combination of Exim and vmpop3d. In
this setup, I have virtual domains each with their own passwd and alias files
against which users are authenticated. Of course, PAM is not used.

But this implementation runs over FreeBSD. If it's ok with you, I can share this
solution with you.

eltonic40
Jesus is Lord Always!
http://eltonic40.freeservers.com