Re: [Exim] host_reject_recipients leaking a few subnets

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Dave C.
CC: Bill Duncan, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] host_reject_recipients leaking a few subnets
On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Dave C. wrote:

> Basically, I want to reverse the current net lookup - for each item in
> the list, does it match the given IP. If it does, and its not negated,
> break out and the lookup succeeds, if it mathes and its negated, break
> out, the lookup fails.

But that's exactly what lists do!

> If I could put:
>
> 10.1.2.7 : ! 10.1.2.0/24 : 10.0.0.0/8

That is exactly what you can do. What am I missing here?

If you want to put those in a file, you can create this file:

10.1.2.7
! 10.1.2.0/24
10.0.0.0/8

and then put /the/name/of/the/file as an item in your list.

Note: this is NOT a lookup. It is merely using a file to store (part of)
your list.