Re: [Exim] Limiting headers

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sheldon Hearn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Odhiambo Washington
Υ/ο: Tamas TEVESZ, Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Limiting headers

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:45:55 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> With my level of understanding seriously limited, I'm even more
> confused now. Seriously I'll have to dig through the Exim port in
> FreeBSD to see what the port maintainer does with regard to this one.

Not too much digging required. Whenever you're in doubt as to how
the port deviates from the stock distribution, look at the patches
in the files subdirectory.

In this case, you're interested in patch-src::EDITME, but as you can
see, I change very little apart from disk layout and linker hints.

I try to limit the impact on support of the FreeBSD ports for Exim. I'd
like for Philip to be able to say "that value defaults to foo" without
having to add "except in FreeBSD, where the maintainer went on a feature
fiddling spree". :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.