Re: [Exim] Limiting headers

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Odhiambo Washington
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Exim Users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Limiting headers
* Tamas TEVESZ <ice@???> [20010926 08:08]: writing on the subject 'Re: [Exim] Limiting headers'
| On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
|
|  >     552 5.6.0 Headers too large (32768 max)
|
| the max header size is a compile-time option; never tried what it is
| for or what happens if its exceeded though. if i wanted to know if it
| can be set runtime, i'd grep for "headers_max" or "max_headers" :)

wash@ns2 ('tty') ~ 20 -> grep headers_max spec.txt
received_headers_max            Type: integer                     Default: 30

Does this mean that 'I did not' compile this into Exim, since that e-mail
wasn't rejected by my Server? I did not see that in the Local/Makefile but
even still I doubt if it's compile-time option. Did you mean runtime?
If it's runtime then when does it apply?

Thanks

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon July 1969, A.D. We
came in peace for all mankind.
-Apollo 11 plaque left on Moon