Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session

Top Pagina
Auteur: Greg Ward
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] 1.000.000 email delivered in single session
On 25 September 2001, Alessandro said:
> 1) QMAIL vs EXIM: which is the best MTA to manage 1.000.000 email in
> queue ? (EXIM with option "split_spool_directory" and QMAIL patched
> to have a more "deep" in queue tree)

I don't know which is faster, but you should definitely also consider
Postfix. Like Qmail and Exim, it's a highly-regarded MTA used by sites
with lots of email volume. I have seen claims that Postfix is the
fastest of the three, but I don't know really enough about the internals
of any of them to say why.

        Greg
--
Greg Ward - software developer                gward@???