Re: [Exim] Off topic: MUTT?

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Johansson Jan
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Off topic: MUTT?
Quoth Johansson Jan on Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 05:05:56PM +0200
> Can someone give me a pointer to howto set MUTT up as either a "IMAP only"
> or "Maildir/IMAP" mua? I am confused by the documentation, and figured that
> "someone has got to have done that before me".

Yes, have a look at the configuration file that comes with the distrib
(the one that has all the options explained in it) and the options:
imap_checkinterval, imap_list_subscribed, imap_user, imap_cramkey,
imap_pass, imap_passive, imap_home_namespace and imap_preconnect

Grep is your freind, and www.mutt.org has lots of stuff there as well.

Hope that helps.

--
                         www.kierun.org