[Exim] Exim configuration? (directing problem)

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andres A Moya
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Exim configuration? (directing problem)
Sorry for my poor English :(

I have a problem in configuring exim.
I need 3 or more directors can accept mail (simultaneously if needed)...

I have 3 mysql tables:
users_alias ( id, alias) - store copy paths
users_maildir ( id, home) - store Maildir users
users_mbx ( id, home) - store mbx users

#first for aliases from mysql...
d_mysql_aliases:
driver = smartuser
unseen = true
new_address = ${lookup mysql{select alias from users_alias where
id='${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}' }{$value}fail}

#second for users what hold their messages in Maildir format
d_local_maildir_user:
driver = smartuser
unseen = true
condition = ${lookup mysql{select home from users_maildir where
id='${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}' }{$value}fail}
transport=t_local_maildir_delivery

#3 for users what hold their messages in mbx format
d_local_mbx_user:
driver = smartuser
unseen = true
condition = ${lookup mysql{select home from users_mbx where
id='${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}' }{$value}fail}
transport=t_local_mbx_delivery

And now I have to add three (or more) directors.
1. for sender_verify work correctly for users with $domain==myhost
and...
2. for remote senders didn't recive bounce message either if my user
have successfuly recive mail.

d_black_hole1:
driver = smartuser
transport = t_black_hole
condition = ${lookup mysql{select home from users_maildir where
id='${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}' }{$value}fail}

d_black_hole2:
driver = smartuser
transport = t_black_hole
condition = ${lookup mysql{select home from users_maildir where
id='${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}' }{$value}fail}

d_black_hole3:
driver = smartuser
transport = t_black_hole
condition = ${lookup mysql{select home from users_mbx where
id='${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}' }{$value}fail}

where t_black_hole:

t_black_hole:
driver = pipe
ignore_status = true
command = /sbin/nologin
user = postman
group = mail

It is too expensive to do 6 queries then I need only 3...
Is where any other way to solve a problem?

Thanks