RE: [Exim] Re: exim - cyrus deliver

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ben Strawson
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Υ/ο: randall
Αντικείμενο: RE: [Exim] Re: exim - cyrus deliver
Apologies for following up on my own post - something I forgot which is
probably where you're problem lies. You will notice the
"authenticate_hosts" line in the transport configuration. As you will
no doubt be aware, this forces exim to authenticate with the lmtp
server, so you also need to do the following:

Add an authenticator to the exim configuration as follows:

auth_cram:
driver = cram_md5
public_name = CRAM-MD5
client_name = mail
client_secret = <password>

...replacing <password> as necessary, and also add to your cyrus
configuration an user for delivering mail. In the above case, I've
called the account 'mail', and we use CRAM-MD5 to authenticate.

Once again, apologies for not mentioning this with my original post,
it's been a while since I set it all up.

Ben.

Ben Strawson                           ben.strawson@???
Good Technology                                       +44 20 7565 8725
332B Ladbroke Grove, London, W10 5AH, UK        www.goodtechnology.com