著者: Nicolas Dorfsman
To: Jon Bendtsen, exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] .forward files and suffixes
Jon said :

> > Jon Bendtsen probably said:
> > > i've made my exim able to receive username+suffix
> > > i've chosed + as the seperator, and this part works.
> > >
> > > How ever, i wish to use .forward files as an exim filter
> > > and sort the messages based on the part after the +
> >
> > In the example configs somewhere on ftp.exim.org you will find my
> > examples for setting this up.
>
> i suppose you mean
> ftp://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/config.samples.tar.bz2 ??
>
> I've looked in it, and i havent been able to find anything working.
> I looked closer to C010, but noone of it seems to work.
>
> Perhaps you can be more specific ??

        I've spent some hours on this.

        My main error was I forgot to "suffix = xxxx" parameter in
userforward director according to what I wrote in localuser director.
So, exim was trying to find a forward file for a non-existent user.
        The best way to find your issue is to run exim in debug mode
(what I made).

        hope that help's.

        Nicolas