[Exim] LDAP Lookups

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Joseph Kezar
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] LDAP Lookups
We have a centralized LDAP server containing about a thousand users. I
want my exim to be able to identify LDAP users as local.  Currently I
get this resolve when I try to send to an LDAP account user.(eg.
joek@???):
  joek@??? is undeliverable:
    unknown local-part "joek" in domain "doc.state.vt.us"
However, my exim is using /etc/passwd for its lookups(I'm sure this is
the default).
Becuase jkezar@??? works.
Where in the /usr/exim/configure file do I tell exim that joek has an
entry in LDAP and to view him as local.  An abridged example of one of
our LDAP entries is as follows:
dn: cn=Joseph Kezar + uid=jkezar,ou=Groups,o=Vermont Department of
Corrections,c=US
cn: Joseph Kezar
mail: jkezar@???
uid: jkezar
telephoneNumber: (802)555-1212
maildrop: jkezar@???

What would this configuration look like. How would I write the query?
I am assuming I am querying on uid and returning mail? I'm not sure.
Thanks,
Joseph Kezar
Vermont Department of Corrections
jkezar@???