[Exim] Future Exim Courses

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Future Exim Courses
Previous courses that I have run in Cambridge have lasted one day. The last one
was very tight on time because the amount of material is now quite large. Also,
people asked for more discussion and case study material. Furthermore, the next
course will cover Exim 4, and may have to include some conversion material. The
time seems right, therefore, to plan for an extended course next time.[*]

It will be necessary to find additional speakers, because my voice won't last
that long. I would particularly like to have other people cover things I'm
least knowledgeable about. LDAP, MySQL, and virus scanning are three examples,
but any other topics or case studies could be included.

So: is there anybody on this list who might be interested in becoming an
additional speaker / instructor for the next course? If so, please email
me off the list, and we can start discussing possibilities.

As this is all new territory, I don't know how it would work out in
detail. I do have a rough outline of a programme as a basis for
discussion.

Philip

[*] When is next time? Probably next summer, I imagine, but reserving
accommodation for these things has to be done long in advance. We have
only a few months before taking that kind of decision.