著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
題目: [Exim] Re: RBL checking
+++ Petri Laatunen [exim-users] <24/09/01 08:53 +0300>:
> examined the logs and confs I found that RBL checking failed to do it's
> job and refused everything.

You only noticed NOW?

> So I checked whether I could browse web pages of each particular RBL site
> and found that relay.orbs.org gives 127.0.0.2 as it's IP address.

ORBS has closed down long ago - and the sites listed as secondaries have got
tired of trying to tell the world orbs doesnt exist (their dns servers keep
getting hammered on anyway) that they are returning 127.0.0.2 with a very
long TTL to keep lookups out ...

> Then I checked rbl.vix.com and dul.vix.com. They seem to have changed
> their URL.

1. The *.vix.com zone is gone now. MAPS zones are now served out of
*.mail-abuse.org

2. It will cost you from now on to lookup MAPS zones - no longer free. See
http://www.mail-abuse.org for more.

So try something else - like the lists served from
http://relays.osirusoft.com

> So, does anybody know what's the situation with these RBL sies now? Are
> the correct site names included in new exim distros?

What version are you using? You should have been at least getting
*.mail-abuse.org in exim 3.3x ...

    --suresh
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org